Details: About Vanitek 120 Piece Mini Small Fuse Kit.
The Vanitek Blade Fuses Pack provides everything you need to protect your vehicle & electrical devices from a short circuit or overload.
Colors & Quantity Included:
10 pieces of 5 Amp - Tan
10 pieces of 7.5 Amp - Brown
20 pieces of 10 Amp - Red
20 pieces of 15 Amp - Blue
20 pieces of 20 Amp - Yellow
20 pieces of 25 Amp - Clear
20 pieces of 30 Amp - Green.
What is a Fuse? A safety device consisting of a strip of wire that melts & breaks an electric circuit if the current exceeds a safe level - Automotive fuses are a class of fuses used to protect the wiring & electrical equipment for vehicles.
Contains the seven commonly used replacement fuses for most vehicles.
Clear Identification - Amp color coded & Amp numbers carved on the fuse for easy recognition.
Convenient Storage - Small molded case protects fuses, provides easy transport, & fits in your glove box or trunk in case of an emergency. - Case has re-locking snaps, so it can survive being in a glove compartment or trunk without spilling everywhere.
Much cheaper than buying them at your local automotive store.
Nice to have lots of spare fuses if you have lots of equipment.
Perfect for any mechanic or repair shop.
If you've ever blown an auto fuse before & had to run to the hardware store for a single fuse, you know how much of a time saver this will be.
Generally rated for circuits no higher than 24 volts direct current.
With this kit you'll have about every fuse you can ever need, You won't have to buy fuses for a long time! It's always better to have & not need than to need & not have.
Can be used for:
Your own electric projects
Most electrical devices.
- The Vanitek set includes 10 pieces of 5 amp, 10 pcs of 7.5, 20 pcs of 10, 20 pcs of 15, 20 pcs of 20, 20 pcs of 25, and 20 pcs of 30.
- SPECS: 0.75" x 0.50" Inches - Micro/Small/Minor Fuses 'Not Regular' & 'Not Maxi'. - Contains the seven commonly used replacement fuses for most vehicles.
- EASY TO USE: Fuses are (Industry) color coded with documentation for quick confident identification, and easy installation (Color codes are detailed in the Product Description) - These mini fuses can replace 'low profile' mini fuses but it may not be leveled in the compartment.
- USES: For your Car, SUV, Truck, Home, Boat, Camper RV, ATV, UTV, Golf Car, and most electrical devices! - It's highly recommended to check your owner's manual before making a purchase to make sure you're buying the right types of fuses.
- MATERIAL: Tin-plated zinc terminals for corrosion resistance and enhanced conductivity - A must have Item to protect your vehicles and electrical devices from a short circuit and overload - Packed in a molded case to protect blade fuses, and for easy transport and storage.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 4.9 x 1.2 inches