Details: Two words: Robot Turtles. This game teaches kids 4+ the ins and outs of programming in a fun, tactile game. Perfect for 2-5 players, this game has levels of increasing difficulty, introducing obstacles and more complex Code Cards. Beginner to Advanced levels will make it a family favorite for many years!
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills - Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn key programming princples in a fun, easy to learn way. Inspired by the Logo programming language, Robot Turtles lets kids ages 4 and up write programs with playing cards.
- What you get - Robot Turtles is one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up. It was designed by programming expert Dan Shapiro and was the most-backed board game in Kickstarter history when first released. For 2-5 players, includes What you get cardboard and cardstock components.
- Clear instructions - Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Parents and children play together - Robot Turtles was designed for parents and children to have a fun play experience together, which makes this preschool game a great gift for either parents or boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 10.5 x 2.1 inches