Royal Purple’s API-licensed Synthetic Motor Oil combines premium base oils with proprietary additive technologies to create high performance motor oils that optimize engine performance. Royal Purple’s API-licensed motor oil delivers superior protection and improves performance in gasoline and diesel engines. Royal Purple’s API-licensed SN motor oil meets ILSAC GF-5 and Dexos1 performance requirements.
No special procedures are necessary when upgrading to Royal Purple. Royal Purple recommends waiting until the manufacturer’s first scheduled oil change in new gasoline and diesel engines before upgrading to Royal Purple.
Royal Purple motor oil is compatible with synthetic and conventional motor oils.
- Better wear protection--Enhanced additive technology prevents metal-to-metal contact beyond both Dexos1 and ILSAC GF-5 specs.
- Increased fuel efficiency--A low coefficient of friction results in optimized fuel efficiency (the fuel economy of Royal Purple's 5W-30 meets the fuel economy requirements of a 5W-20 oil).
- Better protection of the expensive catalytic emission system--Patented ZDDP additives optimize emissions catalyst system life.
- Improved compatibility with fuels containing ethanol--Patented additive technology prevents the white sludge and lubrication starvation that can occur with 20% or higher ethanol fuel.
- Superior corrosion protection--No rust observed in standard industry testing.
Available in Multi-Grade and Monograde Oil Viscosities
Royal Purple API-licensed motor oil is available in both multi-grade and monograde oil viscosities, each of which meets API-licensed warranty requirements for gasoline engines:
- These Products On Exceptionally High Order Fulfillment Rates, Breadth Of Available Products
- These Are Complete Line Of Heavy-Duty Shop Products
- Through Creativity, Productivity And Innovation - This Brand Continues To Develop The Finest Automotive Accessories
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.7 x 3.0 inches