Details: Beginner and intermediate users will find half-round foam rollers a great daily fitness and stretching tool. Available in 3 sizes: 12-in, 18-in and 36-in, you can use individually or together for combined exercises to challenge your body in entirely different ways. Try them during push-ups, lunges, planks or squats to experience working on separate destabilizing surfaces for greater results! The high density and durable EPP foam provides a firm yet unstable surface for standing exercises to improve balance, Pilates core workouts or physical therapy to regain strength in the ankles or feet. Opt for the flat side down in the beginning, as you get stronger, flip it over to the rounded side for added intensity. Enjoy benefits of spinal alignment simply by allowing your spine to rest along the long rounded edge. What's more, the versatile half round foam rollers are lightweight, portable, and compact for easy storage.
- EXTRA SUPPORT - Firm high density foam structure of the half-round foam rollers provide extra support for all body types during physical therapy, core exercises or stretching without losing shape after regular use
- STRETCH & STRENGTHEN - Stretch tight muscles after a workout or use as a core stabilizer for muscle strengthening. Try with multiple sizes of the dense semi-circle foam rollers together for an extra fun challenge!
- TEXTURED GRIP - Patterned surface provides gentle non-slip grip and extra traction during hand or feet half-round foam roller exercises like push-ups, planks or single-leg lunges. It also provides extra safety when used for physical therapy exercises.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN - All our firm fitness foam rollers are made of durable and eco-friendly high-density expanded polypropylene (EPP) that's easy to clean and lightweight
- TRAVEL FOAM ROLLER - Available in 12 inch, 18 inch and 36 inches, all half-round foam rollers are designed for convenient storage and portability for on-the-go workouts at the gym or in a hotel room
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 5.9 x 3.0 inches