Why Choose Kamileo Lifting Belt?
Kamileo lifting belts offer enhanced comfort with interior foam cushioning. Belts are constructed of cowhide with a contoured design to snugly fit the body and offer support for heavy lifting and strength training without hindering mobility. For powerlifting, you'd want a greater surface area in the front for your abs to "push against" when you breathe into your stomach. When you do, you create greater intra-abdominal pressure to protect your spine under such heavy loads. Kamileo lifting belts can actually help you increase the use of the abs and lower-back muscles.
When choosing a new strength lifting belt, it is important to measure yourself correctly. The tighter the belt, the more support, and stabilization it provides. For a correct sizing, use a tape measure to measure around your back starting and ending at your belly button.
S (fits waist sizes 20" -32")
M (fits waist sizes 32" - 40")
L (fits waist sizes 36" - 44")
XL (fits waist sizes 41" - 49")
How to Maintain Your Lifting Belt
Clean your belt on a regular basis. Scrub your lifting belt over both the sides with light soap on the banister brush or simply wipe it down with a lukewarm washcloth.
Always keep your lifting belt dry and do not store in humid environments. Whenever your belt comes into contact with water or any other liquids, quickly dry it with a soft towel or keep it for drying out.
At Kamileo, we truly care about your customer experience. We are 100% dedicated to your complete satisfaction. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will reply to you within 24 hours.
- STRENGTH TRAINING: Strength-training is an essential part of any workout regimen. Kamileo weight lifting belt is a performance-enhancer as you deadlift and squat. The belt braces your lower back and abdomen to prevent spinal flexing. Intra-abdominal pressure helps stabilize your entire midsection.
- STABILIZE & REDUCE STRESS: Kamileo lifting belt adds stability and safety to your weight lifting routine. This 4" wide padded leather belt promotes proper form and lifting habits that guard against injury.
- BREATHABLE COWHIDE MATERIAL: This weight lifting belt is constructed of cowhide with a contoured design to fit the natural curves of your back. A leather belt is durable and strong and will last you a lifetime. Many belts on the market are made from nylon. They do not hold up as well as leather belts.
- PRONG METAL BUCKLE: Ultra-durable dual prong steel buckle secures tensioning to maintain a snug fit. Prong buckle helps you cinch and keep the belt in place; makes putting on and taking off a belt a breeze.
- AVERAGE INCREASE OF 10% MORE WEIGHT LIFTED: With the right thickness and width, our weight lifting belt allows extra power, strength, and support in your back and abs. Customers confirm they've instantly improved their lifts by 10% on average while using our weightlifting belts.
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 7.2 x 5.2 inches