Details: It is recommended to close the pool when the ambient temperature is less than 65 degrees. Will not stain or bleach pool walls! Unlike chlorine-based winterizing pool chemical kits that reduce the effectiveness of algaecide and other winterizing chemicals and can stain and bleach pool walls or damage pool liners, these kits use non-chlorine based chemicals. Kits contain a time-release floater that releases a powerful non-chlorine oxidizer into your pool for weeks after it's closed. This unique oxidizer robs the water of carbon dioxide - one of algae's primary food sources. No staining, no bleaching... just clean water! In addition, the powerful non-chlorine shock kills any contaminants. All kits are pre-measured for the specified pool size. Ensure peace of mind this fall with a top-quality non-chlorine winterizing kit from. It includes complete winterizing instructions. Don't under-estimate your pool's capacity, it's better to have more chemicals than not enough! Not for use in pools on a biguanide based sanitizing system. Contains: 1 qt. Pool Winterizing Inhibitor, 1 qt. Pool Winter Stain-Away, 2 lbs. Chlorine-free winter pool shock, 1 Winter Pool Floater - 2.5 lbs. non-chlorine winter oxidizer, 1 Winter Sorb (oil absorbent winter chemical sponge).
- For use with pools up to 15,000 gallons only
- Kits use chlorine-free chemicals that will not stain or bleach liners
- Slow-release floater keeps your pool oxidized all winter long . It is recommended to close the pool when the ambient temperature is less than 65 degrees.
- Not for use in pools on a biguanide based sanitizing system
- Includes: 1 qt. winterizer, 1 qt. winter stain-away, 2 lbs. chlorine-free shock, 1 winter sorb and 1 winter pool floater
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches