Himalayan Dog Chew, Mixed Pack 10.5 Oz. (Contains 3 Pieces)
Details: The Original Himalayan Dog Chew is a very long lasting dog chew. Himalayan Dog Chews are made by boiling yak and cow milk and then dried for several weeks to create a hard chew. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly scraped off. It is 100-percent natural with no preservatives. It is an authentic type of cheese eaten by the people of the Himalayas. When you give this Himalayan Dog Chew to your dog, you know that you are providing them with hours of high quality eating entertainment. Packaged by weight, quantities and size vary.
- Ancient Recipe From The Himalayas
- All Natural Ingredients: Yak And Cow Milk, Salt And Lime Juice
- Analysis: Protein - 52.8 Percent Min. Crude Fat 0.9 Percent Min. Crude Fiber 0.0 Percent Max. Moisture 10.2 Percent Max. Ash 6.0 Percent Max.
- No Chemicals Or Preservatives
- A Value Pack For Dogs Under 65 Lbs - Inside The Package Are Three Large Sized Himalayan Dog Chews Weighing In At 10.5 Ounces Total Combined Weight.