Details: The Philips Sonicate Optimal Plaque Control brush head features a concave trim profile specifically designed to target tooth-decaying plaque by hugging teeth and offering better conformity and surface-area coverage. Compatible with all click-on Sonicate models, these replacement brush heads remove up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Use with a Philips Sonicate Brush Sync(TM) compatible handle (Diamond Clean Smart or Protective Clean) to unlock Smart features: Brush Sync mode-pairing triggers your handle to select optimal mode and intensity level for exceptional plaque removal (certain models only); Brush Sync replacement technology tracks how often and how hard you brush and will notify you when it is time to replace your brush head. Also, reminder bristles fade to let you know when it's time for replacement. Replace your brush head every 3 months as recommended by the American Dental Association. A fresh brush head every 3 months maximizes the effectiveness of Philips' unique Sonicate technology.
- SUPERIOR CLEAN: Clinically proven to remove up to 7x more plaque along the gumline and in between teeth than a manual toothbrush
- SPECIAL DESIGN: With a power tip to target plaque in hard to reach areas
- GENTLE and EFFECTIVE: Soft, tightly packed bristles smoothly glide along the gum line, providing an amazing clean even without the perfect technique
- NO GUESSING: Built in brush head replacement reminder lets you know when to replace your brush head, so you don't have to remember
- BETTER TOGETHER: Get the most from any Sonicare click on handle with genuine Sonicare brush heads that are designed to work together and provide optimal performance
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 2.4 x 0.7 inches