Capstar (nitenpyram) is a fast-acting flea treatment tablet for use in dogs and cats that starts killing fleas in only 30 minutes. A single dose of Capstar kills 90% of adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs and 6 hours for cats, ridding your pet of these pesky parasites. Capstar is for dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age or older.
- One convenient tablet starts killing fleas within 30 minutes
- Treat flea infestations fast for every cat and dog in your home*
- Kills adult fleas before they can lay eggs and start an infestation
- One tablet kills 90% of fleas in 4 hours for dogs and 6 hours for cats
- Safe to administer one tablet per day until flea infestation is resolved
- Capstar kills adult fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis.
*Capstar is for dogs, puppies, cats and kittens 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age and older.
Capstar is available in 2 dosages: * Cats and dogs from 2 to 25 pounds (11.4 mg) * Dogs from 25.1 - 125 pounds (57 mg)
To give Capstar tablets, place the oral tablet directly in your pet’s mouth or hide it in food.
Use with Other Medications
If your pet is currently receiving a monthly or longer-lasting flea preventative medication but still becomes infested with fleas, it is safe to administer Capstar to address a flea infestation.
Capstar may also be used together with other products, including heartworm preventatives, corticosteroids, antibiotics, vaccines, deworming medications, and shampoos.
Capstar kills adult fleas on dogs and cats, offering quick relief for y
- Includes 6 doses for use with dogs weighing 25. 1 - 125 (57 mg) pounds
- One oral tablet starts killing fleas within 30 minutes of administration
- Tackle flea infestations fast - give Capstar and watch dead fleas fall off your pet
- The convenience of an oral tablet available without a prescription from your vet
- If your pet gets re-infested with fleas, you can safely give another dose as often as once per day
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.0 x 0.2 inches