Age Level: 6 and up | Grade Level: 1 and up
Guided Reading Level: H-M | Lexile® Measure: 500L - 600L
Kid-Tested, Parent and Teacher Approved.
Mom's Choice Award Gold Recipient - Children's Anthologies
Royal Dragonfly Award Winner - Children's Chapter Book
Wishing Shelf Award Winner - Children's Chapter Book
"Code 7 engages kids through entertaining stories that reveal important insights about character, integrity, and social responsibility. This book is an inspiration to children who wish to pursue their passions and bring original ideas into the world." - Adam Grant, NYTBS New York Times bestselling author
Life at Flint Hill Elementary School may seem normal, but seven friends find themselves on a path to crack the code for an epic life. Whether they're chasing their dreams on stage, searching for an elusive monster fish, or running a makeshift business out of a tree house, can these heroes find a way to work together to change their community?
- Features diverse girl and boy characters with seven short stories that culminate in a clever twist
- Designed to be read independently for kids age 8-10 (3rd, 4th and 5th grade)
- Great as a bedtime read-together for kids age 6-8 who are ready to tackle chapter books (1st, 2nd and 3rd grade)
- Great for children who are are growing out of picture books and enjoy series books and chapter books with occasional illustrations
- Makes a wonderful casual gift or birthday gift for anyone looking for meaningful reading that is not related to video games, TV shows, or movies
Best for kids who ...