Details: Castrol EDGE 10W-60, boosted with FLUID TITANIUM TECHNOLOGY gives you the confidence to demand maximum engine performance from supercars, sports cars, competition and the latest technology high powered engines which operate under higher pressures requiring an oil with outstanding strength and performance credentials. Castrol EDGE is Castrol’s most advanced engine oil. It is a premium full synthetic oil that is designed for consumers who demand the best performance from their cars. Castrol EDGE is recommended by leading car manufacturers. Castrol EDGE is engineered with fluid titanium technology that physically changes the way the oil behaves under pressure. As a result of increased demand for performance and fuel economy, pressures in today’s engines have almost doubled over the last three decades. Greater pressure means more stress for the oil and the potential for more friction. As metal to metal contact increases, it causes wear and reduces performance. Underneath the hood, the pressure can reach 10 tons per square centimeter. That’s like five cars resting on a high heel relying only on a micro thin layer of oil for protection. So you need a strong oil to reduce friction, and to help increase horsepower and fuel economy. To combat the increased pressures faced in today’s engines, Castrol EDGE is engineered with fluid titanium technology that physically changes the way the oil behaves under pressure. Castrol’s patented titanium technology provides documented performance in friction reduction, anti-wear and deposit control protection. The titanium-based technology ensures performance and strength.
- Suitable for use in Supercars where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA A3/B4 10W-60 lubricant including: Aston Martin V8 Vantage S, Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, Ferrari FF. Please refer to your owners handbook.
- Approved for use in Supercars where the manufacturer requires a VW 501 00 / 505 00 approved product including: Audi R8 V10 GT, Bugatti Chiron, Bugatti Veyron. Please refer to your owners handbook.
- Maximizes short and long term engine performance
- Delivers outstanding levels of protection across a variety of driving conditions and temperatures
- Reduces engine deposits to help maximize engine response* * Compared to the limit in the ASTM D 6593 Seq VG test
- Proven and tested in world leading supercars
- API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4; Approved for BMW M-Models; Approved for Koenigsegg engines; VW 501 01/ 505 00
- Castrol recommends the use of Bosch oil filters
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 3.8 x 2.1 inches