Details: The Day Tripper is designed for adventurers who demand professional quality medical supplies even on shorter trips. Perfect on fast-and-light daylong treks or ambitious overnights, this kit has the same premium features as the larger kits in the Mountain Series - including advanced wound cleaning and closing supplies, a wide array of dressings and medications, and Dr. Weiss's Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine. Mountain Series quality in a very compact, sub-1 lb. package. This kit features best in class brand named products and added value items with its inclusion of Easy Access Bandages (so easy to open you'll say WOW!), Moleskin, Irrigation Syringe and a 220 page Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine that features 97 illustrations, 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including "Weiss Advise" improvised techniques and "When to Worry" tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions.
- Deliver quick and effective care on rock climbing expeditions, family trips, day hikes, and more with this ultralight medical kit.
- Manage injury and ailments for 1-5 people on short trips with this first aid kit designed for basecamp or backpack duty.
- With completely enclosed Easy Care injury-specific compartments, each kit contains hospital-quality supplies to treat a variety of injuries and illnesses, clearly labeled and easy to view through the clear windows.
- Included $16 field manual: "Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine", with 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques, "When to Worry" tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions, 97 illustrations and information on how to use your Adventure Medical Kit.
- This kit includes sterile bandage materials, wound care, blister/burn care, CPR face shield, fracture/sprain care, common medications, and essential tools, all contained in a kit bag.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 6.0 x 3.5 inches