Details: Pro-Sense brand offers a variety of proactive, sensible solutions for all of your pet’s healthcare and wellness needs. Pro-Sense knows that pet parenting can be tough so they have improved ingredients and overall benefits to make it easier than ever to care for them. Pro-Sense 3 Day Treatment Dewormer Solutions treats and controls 4 common types of worms. Packaged in 3, 4 gram dosages the Dewormer Solutions treat Tapeworms (Taenia pisiformis), Roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), Hookworms (Ancyclostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala), Whipworms (Trichuris vulpis). It is recommended that weaned pups, meaning those 6-8 weeks old, should be dewormed at approximately 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age while dogs 6 months of age and over should be dewormed at least twice each year. Daily dosages will vary so it is important to weigh your dog to make sure the correct dosage is administered. After weighing follow the guide on the back of the packaging to ensure treatment and control of worms.
- Safe Guard treats against Tapeworms, Roundworms, Hookworms, and Whipworms
- Easy to feed granules that mix into food
- Safe for young puppies over the age of 6 weeks, pregnant dogs, and heartworm infected dogs
- Must be administered for 3 consecutive days and is effective for 6 months
- Each package contains three 4-gram pouches, each pouch treats 40 lbs
- Packaging may vary
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.5 x 0.6 inches